This is a lyric text
This is a play
This will be a graphic novel
This will be an audiobook
This is our project
This is called „the arachnid“
And we are „the arachnids“.
( Poet / Director / Project Manager)
- Born in Mühlhausen/Thüringen, currently residing in Leipzig
Studies of creative life:
- April 2022: participant of PMMMC (Professional Media Master Class), in Halle (Saale) - initiator is Werkleitz
- since 2020 (until prospective December 2022) : assistent director, poet and (script) writer for different movie productions
- September 2020: Art director for Slow Fashionshow with the FairFashionLab Leipzig
- February 2020: Stage debut (reading) of "The arachnid"
- the theatre is her home since youth
Sudies in universities:
- African studies
Studyies of everyday life:
- Work as a counter staff and waitress
- Work in child and youth services
- Travels to central america and africa (and infront of her door)
ANNA KAROLINA KACZMARCZYK
(Painter / Illustrator)
- Painter and illustrator from Poland
- Lives in Leipzig since 2015
- Master’s degree from the academy of fine arts in Krakow, followed by a second master’s degree from the HGB Leipzig
- Member of the artist collective „Yacht Club Leutzsch“ Owner of personal studio + participation in the artist community
- Besides painting, also active as an illustrator and comic-painter with work already published.
- Teaches painting to children and adults.
- Born in Mühlhausen/Thüringen
- Began acting as a 17-year old at the 3K-Theatre in Mühlhausen
- Relocated to Berlin after graduation
- Studied acting
- Played at the Hexenkessel Hoftheater (classic open air in summer and Grimm-fairy tales for children and adults in winter) from 2007 to 2014
- Directs, runs workshops for teenagers, sings in a rock band.
- Active member of the ensemble of Leipziger Pfeffermühle since October of 2014.
MALU VON MARSCHALL
(Office Management / Project coordination)
- A couple semesters studying literature, science and philosophy in Erfurt.
- Apprenticeship to become an office management assistant in Erfurt.
- Studies cultural science and aesthetic practice with focus on literature and music in Hildesheim, where she resides,
- Works as a pirate on the „Santa Promilla“ – a pirate tavern at markets and festivals – as well as event- and has been a band manager for a few years.
(Cultural and media education)
- FSJ Kultur after graduation WEIß LEIDER NICHT WIE ICH FSJ ÜBERSETZEN SOLLTE…
- Apprenticeship to become an event manager
- Study of cultural and media education
- Currently workins online marketing & ticketing for the Moritzbastei Leipzig (is hosting her own bar trivia event every month)